Owner and Data Controller
The Stamford Kitchen Company
High Park Gardens
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
Name and Email address.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this website.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
This website uses the following cookies:
_ga Google Analytics
_gat Google Analytics
_gid Google Analytics
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Stamford Kitchen Company processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to The Stamford Kitchen Company, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from The Stamford Kitchen Company at any time.
The Data is processed at The Stamford Kitchen Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact The Stamford Kitchen Company.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that The Stamford Kitchen Company suspend or remove the data by emailing The Company at email@example.com
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow The Stamford Kitchen Company to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User regarding relevant questions.
Our hosting is provided by 20i
Here’s how 20i comply with GDPR:
- Personal Data We only hold personal data for the purposes of communication, authentication and billing of our customers and those who sign up to receive information from us. We process all data within legal guidelines and do not share any personal data with third parties. Any personal data not relevant to our current business is deleted.
- Privacy Notice You can find our full privacy notice here: https://www.20i.com/legal/20i-ltd-privacy-policy – We will carry out Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Consent We will seek consent to contact individuals and ensure that that consent is up to date.
- Right to be forgotten/deletion We comply with all requests to remove personal data and abide by any legitimate requests to receive information about the data we hold on individuals in a timely fashion.
- Data Breach Should we be a victim of a data breach, the affected individuals will be contacted within the timescales specified in the GDPR, it will be reported to the Information Commissioner, and a full report – highlighting any risks – will be provided.
- Data protection officer We have a designated Data Protection Officer, please contact us for further details.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by The Stamford Kitchen Company, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that The Stamford Kitchen Company may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from The Stamford Kitchen Company at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult The Stamford Kitchen Company to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to The Stamford Kitchen Company at the contact information set out above.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in April 2018.